Sunday, October 18, 2009

..there's too much free stuff on the internet

This is a regular blog post dedicated to blogging the blogs of one of the most successful bloggers in the blogsphere.
Sethie Godiney is the diminutive sidekick to Seth Godin, an internet marketing guru, by my own unimaginative and lazy summation.

My older brother tells me that people get so bewildered by choice that they effectively freeze up and avoid having to make one. Even with apples, never mind electronic or financial things.
That's really encouraging (not) to someone who just expects people to start buying my product or visiting my blog!
That said they don't have to buy anything - in fact they can't. Do people ever panic and get bewildered by choice when they don't need to spend any money?
Sethie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger